1 simple thing you MUST do to protect your marriage



was on a hike with another couple and the husband asked me to identify the number one thing I would tell people to keep their marriages strong. I'm not usually asked to reduce marital tips down to one dimension, but I was intrigued by the challenge. I thought for a minute and realized I had a definite answer, informed by the cases I have had over the last 5 years.
"I would say," I replied, "To realize that when you are texting someone, you are in essence entering a private room with that person."I'm expanding on the image here. The room has no windows. The social response is in real time, so it is as if you are right next to the person having an actual conversation. If you text daily, you are entering that room daily. If you text on and off all day long, you are in that room most of the day. Everyday.